We can tailor a simple system that works for you
LoneStar tailor-made stock management and supply chain management programmes can save you time and reduce the cost of purchasing, receiving and moving inventory. We consistently maintain a finished inventory of over $48 million worth of stock – all quality assured traded products from global sources. You can rely on our supply to meet your demand.
By integrating supply and demand within and across our Group's global brands, we reduce the number of suppliers on your database, driving out unnecessary expense, movements and handling. These services increase efficiency and add value.
- Kitting and Assembly
- Kan Ban
- Vendor Management Inventory
Our entire systems are designed to match your requirements, reduce risk, lower costs and satisfy you, our customer, at the point of delivery – the overarching benefit of one-source supply.
We coordinate the vendor/supplier relationship and shift the responsibility from your managers to LoneStar by analysing usage, workflow and other value added processes through a plan that includes:
- Identification and organisation of inventory and usage points
- Technical support
- Creation of a logistics plan for inventory movement
- Build of an inventory catalogue
- Creation of a stocking area in our facility
- Establishing a customer service team at the location if requested
- Install electronic links (phones, computers, EDI etc.) if required
- Reduce lead time