HSE Integration in all we do
Health, Safety and Environment progress depends on the ability of LoneStar to continually improve the quality in everything we do. LoneStar Group are committed to the journey to raise standards, protect human health and the environment through HSE integration within all parts of the business and those affected by our actions worldwide. This is done through our vision and strategy to be a world class leader within the industry and to set the highest standards across the globe.
LoneStar are dedicated to building a strategy based on the structures put in place by ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 and to utilise the building blocks not only to sustain our journey but to improve in all aspects.
LoneStar is certified in ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 at all our manufacturing sites around the world. This is only the start of our journey....
Our vision is to establish LoneStar as the supplier of choice for the provision of unique engineering designs, manufactured products and services, recognised for consistently adding value, delivering excellence and delighting our clients in all markets.
- Put safety at the forefront of everything that we do
- Act with integrity and respect for others
- Deliver success through our people
- Promote passion and pride in our achievements
- Strive to continuously improve
- Deliver on our commitments
We will achieve our vision by:
- Conducting business in a manner that protects public and occupational health, the environment and employee safety
- Striving to eliminate all accidents and environmental incidents
- Making HSE considerations integral in manufacturing existing products and planning for new products, facilities and processes.
- Complying with all HSE laws and regulations
- Reducing emissions and waste and using energy and natural resources efficiently and intelligently
- Working with our employees, suppliers, customers, contractors and partners to promote responsible management of products and processes
- Encouraging constructive communication with our employees, suppliers and customers about managing health, safety, and environmental issues
For LoneStar’s HSE standards to be best in class around the globe, so that we embed assurance through all phases of our projects and meet our customers’ expectations right the first time, on-time, every time while minimising risk to our employees, stakeholders and the environment.